|Barley, Canola, Corn, Crambe, Flaxseed, Garbanzo Large, Garbanzo Small, Grain Sorghum, Lentils, Mustard Seed, Oats, Peanuts, Dry Peas, Rapeseed, Long Grain Rice, Medium Grain Rice, Safflowers, Sesame Seed, Soybeans, Sunflower, Wheat
*Note: Cotton is no longer a covered commodity|
|Step 2: Elect between
PLC, ARC-CO or ARC-IC||Deadline:|
now through March 31, 2015
Price Loss Coverage||ARC-CO
Ag Risk Coverage-County Level Loss||ARC-IC
Ag Risk Coverage-Individual Level Loss|
|• "deep loss" program that covers income losses due to price declines of covered commodities below established reference prices
• pays when the marketing year price of a covered commodity falls below the reference price set in the 2014 Farm Bill
• PLC payments are not dependent on the commodity or crop planted; it is base acre specific. The covered commodity that makes up the base acres will receive the payment if there is a loss for that commodity and that specific commodity is enrolled in the PLC program.
*Sign up by crop by FSA farm #
||• "shallow loss" program that covers income losses for a covered commodity relative to a revenue benchmark set at the county level
• protects against revenue losses at the county level
• ARC-CO payments are not dependent on the commodity or crop planted at the farm level; it is base acre specific. When the actual revenue for a covered commodity in the county on a per acre payment basis falls below the ARC-CO revenue benchmark, a payment will trigger. If the covered commodity that triggers the payment is included in a farm's base acres, then that farm will receive a payment.
*Sign up by crop by FSA farm #||• "shallow loss" program that covers income losses for all covered commodities on a farm relative to a revenue benchmark determined at the farm level
• protects against revenue losses at the farm level
• ARC-IC payments are dependent on the covered commodity planted. No payment will be earned if no covered commodities are planted on the farm. When the actual revenue of all crops planted on a farm enrolled in ARC-IC on a per planted acre payment basis is below the ARC-IC revenue benchmark for the farm, an ARC-IC payment is triggered for the farm.
The revenue guarantee and the actual revenue determinations are based on actual planting of the crop in the current year.
*All crops on a farm have to be signed up in ARC-IC program.
|Payment Acres = 85% of base acres on a farm for the covered commodity enrolled in PLC||Payment Acres = 85% of total base acres on a farm for the covered commodity enrolled in ARC-CO||Payment Acres = 65% of all commodities and their total base acres on a farm|
|Yield = CC yield or updated yields from Step 1 are used to calculate payment||Yield = based on county average yields ||Yield = Producer's actual yield is used to calculate payment|
|Production Reports = not required||Production Reports = not required||Production Reports = reports ARE required |
|Payment Calculation =
||Payment Calculation =
||Payment Calculation =
STEP 1 – Base Acre Reallocation and Yield Update | Deadline: Feb. 27, 2015
STEP 3 – Annual Enrolloment | Deadline: mid-summer 2015